-
August 19th, 2005, 08:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Im offically updating the situation to code blurple!!!
-
August 24th, 2005, 09:14 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I was afraid this day would come, God knows I never thought it'd be this soon. Help us Jesus!
-
August 24th, 2005, 09:27 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I've been training for the day when it'd become code blurple. hell, I even trained some cats for it.
http://www.bruneistudent.com/board/b...owentry&eid=34
-
August 26th, 2005, 08:18 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yea, I didn't know what code blurple was in reference to till yesterday. sorry, ill save my ninja cats for another emergency.
-
August 28th, 2005, 07:25 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Its okay fletch. You can train more and more ninja cats. And they will parent even greater ninja cats. You will be like spiderman, but instead of extra-human strength, climbing and jumping ability in addition to a spidey-sense and web-slinging prowess you would have a gang of ninja cats extending their claws at your command. Kinda like 'Willard' but with cats. If thats the case, kill big ben. Fucking big ben. FUCKING BIG BEN!!!!
-
August 29th, 2005, 04:38 PM
#6
Inactive Member
good... my ninja cats can go back to resting. heres some picture of my ninja cats on their days off.
http://catsinsinks.com/
-
August 30th, 2005, 03:02 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Thats a lot of cats and a lot of sinks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks